Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to see some of the cars members had prior to picking up an ILX post pics of them here!
99 Civic Si
CivicSiWhiteCPRs.jpg
2004 S2000
bth_IMG_0723.jpg
bth_IMG_0054.jpg
bth_Love370.jpg
bth_Love364.jpg
If I find pics of my other cars I will add them later but I did not take many pics of my WRX, Fit, 2010 SI, and I have some of my Evo X but the site does not like the URL :/

Post pics of some of your past rides or projects :)

-John

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good looking hondas with tasteful mods.
Didn't put a ton of money into my old whip.
Wheels
Coilovers
Catback Exhaust
Intake
Front strutbar
Rear strutbar
Subframe brace
and a couple cosmetics
Little over 2grand into tuning and another 2gs into a tranny rebuild that I road on for almost another 2 and a half years before selling.
Bought her bone stock 1994ls at 89,xxx miles for $4,000 after fees, smog, and all that bs. Sold her almost 6 years later for $900less at $3100 with 189,xxx miles and about a year left on the tranny warranty. I was happy through and through.

How I bought her. Stock on 17in wheels.

sivtec front lip and new headlights

BlackWorks subframe brace and DC Sports Catback

Some custom strut bars from my buddys old shop. RIP
Nice big sub, sound was great in that little car. Oversized K&N intake hooked up to the stock intake arm.

Couple nicer shots Im proud of.

Rainy days make old paint look great. This is the week people were coming to check it out.
Only had one person drive out though and gave it to them for their asking price because they needed the car. Yeah Im a softy. Probably could have gotten what I paid for from some chump. haha

The day I sold her. Took a quick picture before I started washing the Integra before the new owner picked her up.

A small clip of the last time I'll see her. Owner had plans to paint her Milano Red and raise her up a bit.
Saying Goodbye to the Integra. - YouTube

·
Registered
635 Posts
Im going to blow this thread up one more time with more of a trip down memory lane.

Loved Zelda since I was little. Also scope the wiper delete.

When I learned about toe and camber. I don't care what technicians tell me. Camber does not cause wear like this. Incorrect toe with camber causes this. With the right toe I stayed the same height and was golden ever since.

When I was hammered on stock shocks and ksports.

Before the front lip when I was a ricer with my license plate locations.

Some carnage because the roads are simply too high where I live.

I'm a doctor.

And a great rolling shot after we installed my function forms.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Its My first Acura (ILX) and my Husbands third. Previous car was a 2001 Outback Sport. Previous Acura's were Integra's First Gen and Second Gen.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
96 Prelude
2003 Civic Coupe
2013 Civic Sedan

I don't have any pictures, sorry.
It's all good! I have no pictures of my 2011 Fit, 2010 Si Sedan, 2012 WRX I modded all those cars and never got around to taking any pics of any of them :( looking back I really wish I had taken pics of all the rides, I'm going to try and take more this time around

·
Super Moderator
437 Posts
From HS till now or just Honda/ Acura ?

I'm old so there's a lot :001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've gone thru quite a few cars in a little over a decade. First 3 were hand-me-downs, and than all were bought new.

'91 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4x4 -dead

'99 Pontiac Grand Prix GT sedan -handed down the line, still running strong at 190,000mi

'03 Trailblazer LT 4X4 -traded

'05 Chevy Cavalier LT with sport package, burnt orange with chrome wheels LOL -traded

'06 Mazda 3 S Touring Sedan -traded

'07 Mazda 3 S Touring Hatch which was my first manual and I taught myself on the way home from the dealership after one 5 min parking lot lesson in my dads LS2 GTO. -traded

'08 VW GTI package 1 which was my favorite car although I could easily see the ILX taking that honor eventually. It was fairly heavily modded I had the stock k03 turbo maxed out with a 3" intake, 3" catless full race exhaust, FMIC, upgraded HPFP, APR stage 2+ software with 93 and 100 octane files, DV relocate with atmospheric spacer, catchcan PCV, methanol spray, HKS FSB and RSB, HKS strut tower bar, hatch brace, Koni Solstice Coilovers, AC vent boost gauge and dash hawk, full Votex lip kit, badgeless grill with some custom shaving/filling on the front bumper, hood, and hatch, and 19"x9" Volk TE-37 TAs. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff but I had a ton of money into that car, best dyno was 332whp/346wtq on the 93 octane file but maintenance was killing me, the last year alone cost me over $6,000 -traded

'11 Scion tC -totaled

'14 Acura ILX 2.4 premium -current car and I am in love! Can't wait to do some mods and really make it my own.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Its My first Acura (ILX) and my Husbands third. Previous car was a 2001 Outback Sport. Previous Acura's were Integra's First Gen and Second Gen.
Current Cars ILX Tech Hybrid and 2010 BMW 535xiT (Touring) everything but M package

Previous other vehicles besides Subaru and Integra's

1996 Saturn LS 300 (Great Car)
2001 Chevy Blazer LT (Lemon)
2004 Pontiac Aztec (yes momentary lapse in sanity LOL) (LEMON)
2007 Jeep Liberty 4x4 Sport (LEMON)
2007 BMW 328i Great car traded for 2010

1 - 13 of 13 Posts