Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not an Acura, but close enough. My first car was a 96 prelude. Once I crashed that I got a 2006 Civic Coupe.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I had an FD3 RX-7 which was short-lived so really my first car was an 04 Mustang.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I had an EF Hatch civic which was amazing. I wish Honda built cars up to its quality these days. I think them moving production to the states and nations outside of Japan has killed it's quality.

Sold the EF long ago when its rust got too bad. :(

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
1965 Chevy Corvair; it would run on $2.00 worth of gas and a quart of oil per week

Reactions: Trentimus

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
This isn't it but it could be it's twin :punk:

·
Registered
337 Posts
2001 Civic Hatchback. It was the best car I ever owned. Unfortunately, it quickly found it's place in the junkyard. Moral of the story, don't lend your car to your dumbass brother.

·
Registered
303 Posts

Oh yes my first car was a 1985 Hyundai Pony. It was a hand me down and lasted me through my teen years. Back seat was out to good use quite a few times too. I got to say if anything Hyundai build solid rear seats and material did wear out either.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My first car was a 1994 Acura Ls coupe. I remember when I first got it all of my friends loved it and always wanted a ride. It was a great car but the only thing it was lacking was a bit more horsepower. Then the GSR model came out in 97' and I kicked myself. after I just passed it down to my brother in highschool and never looked back.

·
Registered
122 Posts
1965 Chevy Corvair; it would run on $2.00 worth of gas and a quart of oil per week
Your picture looks like it could've been MINE. Bought a red '63 Spider in Denver, tried to drive it
to Chicago and blew it up in Hayes Kan. Left it there and took a Greyhound bus the rest of the way.
You're right about $2.00 in gas and a qt of oil/week!

·
Registered
339 Posts
The first car I had was a 89' Honda civic wagon. It was the ugliest brown color you would have seen at that time, but the cabin space surprisingly sufficient. I hauled a lot of things in that car and then eventually when I got my dog he made the back seat his so now one wanted to go near the back. i decided to let it go and now just own a 1997 Acura EL. I've been looking at the ILX for a while now and even test drove it. Just waiting for my fiance to come back and make the approval. then I'll have more input about the ILX like you guys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Currently driving a 2009 Acura CSX but my first car that I actually owned was a 92 Honda Prelude SRV. I still miss the car till this day. Whenever Acura decides to come out with the ILX coupe I would get rid of the CSX in a heart beat but now ill just keep a close eye.

·
Registered
98 Posts
1966 Pontiac Grand Prix in high school. Black with red leather. Handled like jello but what a looker. Only one in school to have one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts