Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ILX family,

as you might know Popeye and I are helping to moderate the site. The Admin and us are looking to see what any of you have to say about the website, the forum, or the types of things you'd like to see. We're welcome to any kind of feedback you may have.

Honestly we know this is a small community at this time but we're the 1st generation owners and that's to be expected. With your suggestions and feedback we can tailor the site to the users and what you'd like to see to improve it! As you might have noticed we requested more emoticons and wah-lah we got them!

I think everyone here is really mature and enjoy trading their experience/input so this community is sure to succeed!

Thanks in advance on behalf of the Moderators/Administrator

·
Registered
378 Posts
So far there isn't anything I would change about the site. Maybe the banner, it looks really simple and could be more eye-catchy. It's just an ILX concept on a flat grey background.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Everything looks fine so far. Would like to see more pictures of mods but thats later on . Also some info on how to hook up things on your car. For example how to videos like how to window tint, replace spark plugs on the ilx , what time of rims would look right on the ilx etc. Just more involvement.

-For the car noobs like me. I have a lot of driving experience but no mechanical experience..

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything looks fine so far. Would like to see more pictures of mods but thats later on . Also some info on how to hook up things on your car. For example how to videos like how to window tint, replace spark plugs on the ilx , what time of rims would look right on the ilx etc. Just more involvement.

-For the car noobs like me. I have a lot of driving experience but no mechanical experience..
Thanks for the feedback, HighSpeed!

I do have some things I can help the community out with, when time and money allows me. I plan to do a few write-ups on some DIYs for things like Dynamat and light replacements.

As far as modifications and things like wheels go.. Being such a small community, it's winter and we are 1st generation owners you can expect these things to take time. Wheels wise it will be up to the community and you can find a few wheels in our designated area, where members have already discussed the wheels they may want.

When our community grows and more ILXs are out there you will see more people doing write ups, uploading photos of their ILX with wheels, ect. So, stick with us, keep up the constructive feedback and we will do our best to create an environment to discuss these things!

We appreciate your input :punk:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Thanks for the input Fan; it really helps us! :tongue_smilie:
Did you speak to the admin about it?

It's nothing urgent but definitely something that will make the forum look "better". If they actually go ahead with some new banner designs, I think they should release a few designs and then have us vote

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you speak to the admin about it?

It's nothing urgent but definitely something that will make the forum look "better". If they actually go ahead with some new banner designs, I think they should release a few designs and then have us vote
I was actually thinking about the voting part. I am going to try to gather an idea of what types of things people wanna see then proceed from there. Right now, we are working on getting you guys the ability to put up an avatar for your profile and more emoticon/smilies.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm new to the site (actually new to forums) but I think it looks and works great. I really like the
concept of owners exchanging information with other owners. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I used to be a member on hondatech and Im currently a member of nwp. I have to say this site is pretty smooth right now.
More smiley faces would be a plus. I tried posting a thumbs up and I couldn't find one. lol

Maybe a locations section... i.e. West Coast, East Coast, North and South. Then we can start figuring out where people are and maybe a year from now start looking into setting up meets.

P.s. Who runs this site? Is it a company like internetbrands or did someone personally set it up on their own? :001_9898: No thumbs up so that'll have to work. hahaha

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good question. I will get back to you on who originated the site.

And, thanks for the feedback guys. We'll have to see about adding a thumbs up. :taz:

·
Super Moderator
437 Posts
As the community grows I for see regional GTG's and maybe a tour of the Greensburg, Indiana plant where the ILX is assembled

1 - 14 of 14 Posts