Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I’m a huge fan of the ILX’s exterior design right out of the box, but the RonJon Sport Design team looks to take it a step further with this concept rendering.

The Crystal Black Pearl ILX gets a new set of RonJon wheels, and teases an upcoming Splitter kit that’s in the works.

They’ve also added a new, simplified grille that they’re looking for feedback on. The newest iteration of the Acura “shield” grille works so well on the ILX, so I’m a bit undecided. What do you think?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the TL. Looks good though. I noticed that these special editions and designs cost an arm and a leg though. the wheels are not too bad but if i had a choice id pick something else.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the TL. Looks good though. I noticed that these special editions and designs cost an arm and a leg though. the wheels are not too bad but if i had a choice id pick something else.
So true, I see a lot of 04-08 TL in the front end, the grille on this ILX is very much like what TL's have.

·
Registered
48 Posts

I dig that a lot.. i really like where this is going, for aftermarket support as well...
Same here, I hope they just don't stick to spot. The way the ILX is designed, there's probably a market for luxury mods for a "VIP" look.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The only thing that really turns me off about the car is how underpowered it actually is. Other than that the looks and and everything is good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts