Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I think they look good.. as far as color combination. I wouldn't personally put those on that beautiful pearl-white you have.. ESPECIALLY not with the red pinstripe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@trentimus. Yeah i guess that pinstripe ruins it for me. I was thinking the same shit .deffinetly want black rims thou. Do you think 19" would look right ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those are very similar to what I had in mind for my BPW. I personally love the black with red pinstripe but not sure if it'll actually look good on BPW, I think the red pinstripe will suit a black car better?

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
The red would definitely suit a dark car. I think 19" will sacrific ride quality a bit but look better.. keep in mind more expensive tires!!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
The Machined faces, charcoal (dark shades of gunmetal), darker chrome looks like RonJon's Liquid Graphite color

As a matter of fact.. I dunno what price range you're in but I recommend anyone looking into this head over to RonJon's website..

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I like them I say go for it

·
Registered
455 Posts
Everyone will have their own opinion on wheels as you've seen from this thread, if you like the wheels, get it! After all it's going to be on your car!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Everyone will have their own opinion on wheels as you've seen from this thread, if you like the wheels, get it! After all it's going to be on your car!
That's kinda of what I failed to point out on my post too and I apologize.

I realized it later but I really meant to help you with my personal opinion. You truly do need to decide for yourself, ultimately. The only thing anyone can help you with based on facts is fitment, size, and weight.. haha. Like me, I don't really like Varrstoen, where they are a good value I am just not personally one to want a wheel that is a replica of another aftermarket wheel. (which is the entire catalog from them)

If I were to state some names off the top.. Enkei for Value, O.Z. for performance for less, and VOLK for MAC DADDY of all things wheel hahaha

Think about it this way, if other people don't like it but YOU like it, then they will not buy the rims you bought.. therefore making your car more unique! Whereas if you get wheels the sheeple find sexxxxy then EVERYONE and their mom will want them or similar models.. *coughTE37cough*

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's kinda of what I failed to point out on my post too and I apologize.

I realized it later but I really meant to help you with my personal opinion. You truly do need to decide for yourself, ultimately. The only thing anyone can help you with based on facts is fitment, size, and weight.. haha. Like me, I don't really like Varrstoen, where they are a good value I am just not personally one to want a wheel that is a replica of another aftermarket wheel. (which is the entire catalog from them)

If I were to state some names off the top.. Enkei for Value, O.Z. for performance for less, and VOLK for MAC DADDY of all things wheel hahaha

Think about it this way, if other people don't like it but YOU like it, then they will not buy the rims you bought.. therefore making your car more unique! Whereas if you get wheels the sheeple find sexxxxy then EVERYONE and their mom will want them or similar models.. *coughTE37cough*
Well said. I think it's something a lot of people forget when replying to a thread like this. I think i was also guilty of that on the first page!

I hate how almost any black wheel looks since it hides all the nice design lines and makes the wheel look cheap, but it's no reason for me to tell someone to NOT get a wheel in black.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
My personal opinion is the BPW is soooo luxurious of a white it goes better with a luxurious looking wheel.. over a sporty look like black. That being said, you wanting your car to look the way you WANT is all the fun in this game!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the advice/opinions. I understand is up to me to decide since its my car but then again what would be the point of joining the forum. I like the hear to what other ppl have to say.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts