Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
I bought the Acura kit and installed in an afternoon. Take your time and follow the directions step by step and you will save a lot of money. It’s intimidating to remove the instrument cluster but honestly the whole process wasn’t difficult. That said I’ve also installed the heated steering wheel in my MDX and Acura wanted over $500 in labor alone. Honda gives excellent step by step instructions.

· Super Moderator
2022 Acura ILX, red. Upgrades: rear spoiler, factory auto start
28 Posts
Has anyone installed a remote starter for their 2.4 ILX yet? If so which did you buy and have you experienced any problems?

Thanks!
I had one put in a while back. Factory. Right at $900 and two hours. Works perfect and have the old remotes to shove in my pocket in situations they could potentially get lost.

· Banned
44 Posts
Has anyone installed a remote starter for their 2.4 ILX yet? If so which did you buy and have you experienced any problems?

Thanks!
This is a complete remote starter kit for 2016-2022 Acura ILX - Push-to-Start - Gas. Includes a remote starter, data interface bypass module, and T-Harness. Firmware preloaded and is ready to be programmed to YOUR vehicle. All components required for installation are included.
sales have been heading downward, with Acura only selling 13,900 ILX sedans in 2021. With the ILX starting at $28,345 (with destination) and the new Integra expected to carry a starting price tag of $30,000, there's a little too much overlap between the two vehicles to justify keeping the ILX around

1 - 5 of 5 Posts