Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 ILX Dynamic and prefer the look over the new one (especially since I still prefer to drive stick), however I do like the rear LED tail lights on the new 2016 models. I have looked at the parts print out from the Acura dealership for 2003-2015 and the new 2016 tail lights - It looks that it might fit. I just want to know if anyone has tried this yet? I don't want to outlay about $1,300 CAD for the parts if it won't work (currently no 2016 used parts available at any pick & Pull lots). My concern is mainly fit and electrical?

·
Registered
7 Posts
It looks that it might fit. I just want to know if anyone has tried this yet? I don't want to outlay about $1,300 CAD for the parts if it won't work (currently no 2016 used parts available at any pick & Pull lots). My concern is mainly fit and electrical?

·
Registered
3 Posts
They do fit, on another site a member swapped the set and they look great, the thing is the the outer mounted lights are plug n play whereas the inner trunk lights will need an extra plug as the 2013-15 dont have the led light, what he did to make it work was he spliced 2 wires from each,I believe the license plate lights which he ran to the the led connector and it looked great, I just picked up a set and was going to try it myself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.