Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up my ILX this weekend, its Silver Moon w/ Tech...I brought it in to be tinted the next day, I went with 20 all around and I also went and got the tails done as well....what do you think?

IMAG0079.jpg IMAG0080.jpg IMAG0082.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Black is awesome, my last car was a Mazda 3 and I loved it in black, but like you said, it was just too hard to keep clean, I couldnt do it anymore.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
If only it weren't so picked on in my area of DFW, TX.. Man, that looks really good.

·
Registered
39 Posts
It all came out to $350, 225 for the windows, and 125 for the tails, worth every penny I love it
Damn that high what brand of tint was used and was the dime putting them on in a itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polkadot thongkini?

wow that looks great in silver with tint! Honestly am regretting a black car :( So hard to keep clean
+1 man its like every other damn day i gotta clean something

·
Registered
303 Posts
Price of tints for a 4 dr is usually around 250-350 for a good dependable job. But the taillight tints cost half as much as your tints for all of your windows for two little pieces.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks for the pics! I'm getting mine done soon. do you have pictures of your car from the front? I'd love to see how your tints look. (mines silver too)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts