Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Hybrid owner here, I actually like our ILX with the tech package. Yes mine won't do 0-60 in 7 flat but I didn't buy it to do that in LA traffic. Any one else enjoying their ILX ?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm getting between 36.4 and 38 in the city mostly. I already have 8,000 miles on it and owned it for 6 months. Dealer was great when I brought it in for servicing.
Awesome, great to hear you had a great experience at the dealership you went to. A lot of times I see people mention how much they hate the service at a specific dealership. Being a forum we'll usually see a lot of complains since people like to vent out.

If you can post up more on the dealership you went to, it could help others trying to find a trustworthy acura dealership!

By the way, what did you get done at the dealership?

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I've found, at least with my Hondas, that remaining loyal to a dealership has its dividends. That being said this being our 1st Acura provided a new experience. However I was not happy with them in the late 90's when my 1st attempt to buy a car was met with an aloof attitude. Perhaps leaner times have trimmed the attitude and have made them more customer friendly; so far so good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.