Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New here.
Enjoying my 2021 base model purchased last summer. Wasn’t planning on getting an ILX to be honest but at the time it was the only new car I could find on a dealer lot! A batch came in (grey, black, white, etc.) and they were being test driven and bought up all at once. I claimed the white one for a test drive and by the time we returned to the lot I found all the other ILX s being sold. So I kept the white one.

Over the past year my son has gotten into autocross and after attending a few of his events (his MK7.5 GTI in the pic) I decided to join him. Ran the ILX bone stock at first and now I’m getting around to a few mods.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Politically, South Florida is more liberal than the rest of the state. While less than 10% of people in either North or Central Florida felt their area was liberal, over a third of South Floridians described their region as such. 38% characterized the area as conservative; 26% as moderate.

How many US congressmen are from Florida?

List of members of the Floridian United States House delegation, their terms in office, district boundaries, and the district political ratings according to the CPVI. The delegation has 27 members, including 16 Republicans, 11 Democrats.

Current members
  • 1st district: Matt Gaetz (R) (since 2017)
  • 2nd district: Neal Dunn (R) (since 2017)
  • 3rd district: Kat Cammack (R) (since 2021)
  • 4th district: John Rutherford (R) (since 2017)
  • 5th district: Al Lawson (D) (since 2017)
  • 6th district: Michael Waltz (R) (since 2019)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts