Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my ILX last week and had been busy traveling. So no pics yet. But, I will add some later, plus few mods to come.:)

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Welcome, ToyMachine! Glad to have you!

What color, package and motor did you get??
What kind of mods you looking at?

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Congrats and welcome !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Richmond Hill Canada Ontario. White, Tech and 2.0. I wish there was tech with 2.4. Future mods will be mainly cosmetic. Deck lid, front lip and Rims.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Richmond Hill Canada Ontario. White, Tech and 2.0. I wish there was tech with 2.4. Future mods will be mainly cosmetic. Deck lid, front lip and Rims.
Have you looked into what exact rims, deck lip your going to get. If not we can help :D Let us tell you how to burn your money!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
cant really find much exterior accessories or body parts at the moment but here are a couple.

Found this spoiler at Carid.com

Not sure which lip this is but i like it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mods prob deck lid, tint, front lip and rims. Been thinking about xxr 530, but cant decide 19" or 18" running 235/40/ 18 or 19

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mods prob deck lid, tint, front lip and rims. Been thinking about xxr 530, but cant decide 19" or 18" running 235/40/ 18 or 19
I'm against knock offs but everyone has their reason for getting them, I won't hate :)

XXR530 wheels do look good to me, close to the original wheel. I think 18 inch wheels or 19 inch wheels comes down to the type of ride you want. With a 18 inch wheel you'll be able to run a thicker tire or low profile tire with a lower ride height OR 19 inch wheels on low pro's.

for the rest.... here's a XXR 530 picture :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not sure what brand is the original for this rim style. But. I can only find 15mm offset for 19" with 8.75 if silver . Will this fit.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm against knock offs but everyone has their reason for getting them, I won't hate :)

XXR530 wheels do look good to me, close to the original wheel. I think 18 inch wheels or 19 inch wheels comes down to the type of ride you want. With a 18 inch wheel you'll be able to run a thicker tire or low profile tire with a lower ride height OR 19 inch wheels on low pro's.

for the rest.... here's a XXR 530 picture :)
these are some cheap ass rims but im mean if your on a budget any rim looks good in your own opinion. If you dont care about knock off, quality of materials and negative comments then these are your rims. im just saying it like how it is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts