Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or has tried any of the software changes onto their ILX? I am referring to ECU/Software changes that could enable things like playing DVD in navigation, removing speedlock to allow you to select things while driving, etc. I am curious to find out especially since I was able to do all those changes in my BMW and lots of them were software changes that required me to enable/disable things in the ECU. On my BMW, I am able to open and close windows, side mirrors, and truck using the keyless remote, removed the speedlock so I can pair a new phone while driving, and lots of other things, my wife's ILX seems pretty bare without those changes.

·
Registered
635 Posts
No one has found a solution for this yet. I believe RDX and TL owners are tyring to figure out the same still.

Also Id check out acurazine for the ILX section. A lot more of us over there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great topic. I know a company that are genius when it comes to auto computers. These guys are considered the premier ECU/ ECM builders of the auto industry and I'm sure they can steer you in the right direction if they haven't already come up with a solution for it already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts