Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , i am a 2013 2.0 base ilx owner from canada and started having a weird issue with my car, let me explain

While driving down the highway my CHECK VSA SYSTEM , CHECK HILL START ASSIST SYSTEM , CHECK ABS SYSTEM came on, followed a few second later by CHECK POWER STEERING SYSTEM , everything worked perfectly ,tried to turn off the car but the push on/off button would not work like usuall and i had to hold it for atleast 3 second for the car to shut off, when turned back on the car was working fine and the lights came off... this happened more than once in the last month in the exact same order but i cannot find the cause of this problem..... anyone has a clue on what could cause this issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I also drive a 2013 base ILX and I am having the exact same issue. This just started about a week ago, and I am trying to figure out how to resolve this issue.

My only guess is that the dash cam that I own is pulling too much power at startup, which is messing with some electrical components.

Were you able to resolve it? If so, how?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check your battery condition. It has a very small battery and when it gets old you will see electrical issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts