Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Acura family and would like to get some information on buying some accessories. I'm interested in getting the winter floor mats (fitted) and cargo net. My question is, is there a 3rd party site that owner's have used that sells quality items that could be recommended? Curious to know if it's just better to buy from the dealership or if there is an Acura website that owners are able to buy this type of stuff online? Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Normally I'd recommend Weathertech but apparently they don't have the pattern yet for the ILX

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the suggestions. I had looked on Husky's site previously, and just bought some cheep ones at Target. So hopefully I'll find the fitted ones sometime in the near future. Thanks again I pulled site for OEM but on my phone I couldn't navigate to well so I'll try again when I get home.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thank you for the suggestions. I had looked on Husky's site previously, and just bought some cheep ones at Target. So hopefully I'll find the fitted ones sometime in the near future. Thanks again I pulled site for OEM but on my phone I couldn't navigate to well so I'll try again when I get home.
Thats what I usually do, buy cheap universal mats while the high quality laser fit mats from weather tech are being made :)
Can't wait for weather tech's!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts