Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
This would be awesome, ILXForum first meet! Would be cool to have a meet at a wings place, check out the cars for a bit and go in for some wings and beer :D

But of course no drinking and driving.

·
Super Moderator
491 Posts
As long as you're responsible, nothing wrong with a beer!

This is exciting, hope you guys can work it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't actually own an ILX, but I live in Corvallis. However, might I suggest driving up the old Columbia Gorge highway past Crown Point ending at Multnomah Falls? You could then come back on 84 to do some higher speed driving to mix things up.

This would be especially good when the snow in the mountains starts to melt and feed all the dozen small waterfalls along the way! Make sure you take some photos of your ILX in front of some badass waterfalls ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ AcuraPWR..Are you in the portland metro area? I would like to make this happen, just need to get some more people with ILX's, and I probably have to wait a little so that I'm not the only one with an ILX in the entire state haha. I barely see them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'd love to meet up with the forum guys but 2100 miles is a bit much for me. If anybody sets
something up a little closer to the Midwest, please post it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't actually own an ILX, but I live in Corvallis. However, might I suggest driving up the old Columbia Gorge highway past Crown Point ending at Multnomah Falls? You could then come back on 84 to do some higher speed driving to mix things up.

This would be especially good when the snow in the mountains starts to melt and feed all the dozen small waterfalls along the way! Make sure you take some photos of your ILX in front of some badass waterfalls ;)
This. I'm gonna do this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts