Just under $1000. Includes pillow ball camber plates for the fronts.
Optional rear extenders and custom spring rates available.
D2 Racing RS Full Coilovers Description
Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
D2 Racing RS Full Coilovers offer top of the line quality and a full feature set at a price you would not expect for this level of coilover system. These coilovers are comparable in function and performance to coilovers that sell for twice their price! There is no coilover we could recommend buying that will give you more for your money than these D2 Racing RS coilovers. All of D2 Racing's products are tested and proven by professional race teams throughout the world.
- Full-length adjustment and height adjustment for separate setting of the height and spring preload.
- 36 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
- High performance mono-tube design.
- Special anti-friction coated threading.
- Pillow-ball upper mounts with camber adjustment plate included on select applications. Most other applications include aluminum upper mounts (without camber adjustment) for the front.
- When applicable, aluminum upper mounts for the rear coilovers are included.
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, powder coated to a unique purple finish.
- Spring and damper rates engineered to work optimally together.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Serviceable in the United States).
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the preload on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. D2 Racing RS coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring preload. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts: These are included on select applications. The D2 Racing upper pillow-ball mounts have several advantages over your standard OEM mounts. First, they will tighten up your ride and give you quicker steering response. Second, they also have a built-in camber adjustment plate so you don't have to buy a separate camber kit.
Adjuster Extension Cables: Available in either 300mm or 350mm length and sold in pairs. These make adjustment of the rear dampers easier in cars that have difficult to access rear shock mounts.
Spring Rates: Customizable spring rates are now available! Please call or email for pricing and availability (this will generally add $100 to the total price).
Availability: Unless otherwise noted, this product is usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote