Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Brad and my wife's name is Wendy. We live in the knoxville Tennessee area. We just purchased a 2014 ilx with 7,500 miles used by an acura rep at one of the factories. Color scheme is white ext. with a black interior. Its the 6mt with the k24 motor. I love how quick and peppy it is. It has the factory aero kit with the side skirts and bumper trim pieces and spoiler. The car is my wife's. She wanted an 08 TL type-s with an a-spec kit for a really long time. She wanted it white exterior, with the black and gray type-s interior. The car would have to be a 6mt because she won't drive anything but a manual. Well, we found this ilx that matched fairly close with what she wanted with a TL type-s. She loves it.
Now the mods list begins, future plans that my wife wants to do are:
15% tint all around
Possibly vinyl wrap the roof black
Nicer wheels with low profile tires
Drop it a couple inches (lowering springs or coilovers undecided)
Black plasti-dip the grill
A different intake (because she loves the aftermarket intake sound)
And I need to figure out how to transfer her 12" sub to the new ilx

I haven't surfed the forums a whole lot yet. But if anyone has any experience with any of these mods with "how-to" links and pictures, I would appreciate a message from anybody with expertise in any of these areas. She is pumped outta her mind for her new car. Thanks in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts