Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!! new here!! Just picked up my ILX 2.4L Dynamic last week!! LOVE IT!!! Question on the warning screen....can it be disabled? Whenever i select any function, ex. Phone, warning screen comes up first. Must press enter and then the nav map comes up. I want phone not map. Any fixes or work arounds for this? Thanks!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
There is none.

When you turn the car on and see the screen originally just click enter and itll go straight to your map screen. Then if you want to go to audi later one click will activate it.

But if you let your ilx go to the wallpaper you have to click twice to get out of the wallpaper then warning screen.

You'll get used to it in no time, dont fret.

In the beginning I clicked the button every time. But I love my wallpaper now. So I tend to leave it on my wallpaper most drives. When I want to go to audio I end up clicking audio, enter, then audio again. My passenger then always asks if I needed to hit some special sequence to do that. I tell them yes most days. hahaha

·
Registered
635 Posts
If you dont know how to do wallpaper you gave to upload pictures to a usb flash drive in the main folder... dont give them their own wallpaper folder. Just plug it into the usb slot in the center and you can pull up the wallpaper through your settings menu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.