Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Those are really nice, but in my opinion you would probably need 18s to make em look really good on the ilx. I think the Volks TE37 would look really nice.
Even 19's would probably look good, the ILX has sort of a bigger body than the other compact sedan's. 18's will probably be the ideal wheel size that doesn't sacrifice performance much and isn't a B**** to drive around with.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I saw this wheel on several ALMS Porsche cup cars and am really liking them a lot

What do you guys think ?

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

·
Registered
39 Posts
Even 19's would probably look good, the ILX has sort of a bigger body than the other compact sedan's. 18's will probably be the ideal wheel size that doesn't sacrifice performance much and isn't a B**** to drive around with.
SMH you must not be from NYC or any other shitty city roads :eek:

That's pretty much my goal. 2.5" drop on some nice coilovers, TLS wheels (on my CBP ILX should look stellar) and the OE lip kit ftw!
+1

I saw this wheel on several ALMS Porsche cup cars and am really liking them a lot

What do you guys think ?

View attachment 118
Looks Sweet, whats it gonna do to the pocket though?

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I recommend spending the extra coin on a better constructed wheel.. O.Z., Volk, and even Enkei who is on the mid-price range offer good quality/weight/looks/price. Motegi is going down in quality (your stockies are really nice and will last!) for a different look in my opinion.. minus their forged wheels.. those are pretty dope.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I recommend spending the extra coin on a better constructed wheel.. O.Z., Volk, and even Enkei who is on the mid-price range offer good quality/weight/looks/price. Motegi is going down in quality (your stockies are really nice and will last!) for a different look in my opinion.. minus their forged wheels.. those are pretty dope.
OZ is ok Volks are major $$$$$$$

I was looking for affordable and lightweight

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.