Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Accessories are pretty limited sadly. I asked for the splash guards, wheel locks, all season mats, trunk tray, and the first aid kit for kicks.
They also have wheels, spoiler, front lip... kinda, rear and side valence. Cargo net, trunk hooks, and door sills both illuminated or not.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got the OEM car cover and not real happy with it. It fits well and is easy to don and doff, but it is
Rather porous. My car is garage kept and the cover won't keep the car from getting dusty. That's the
Reason I wanted a cover.

·
Registered
124 Posts
covercraft will eventually have a custom made car cover for us.

Just so everyone knows.

The 2013 Civic Sedan WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats fit the ILX

They are the best option for floor mats.
I didnt know they had the same fitment. I will take a look at those. Thanks. I've bought weathertech mats for all my cars.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Weathertech is top of the line. It really covers every inch of the floor and protects it from everything. It is kinda pricey, but worth it at about $100.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I have never owned weather tech mats personally but I have seen them in my buddy's Accord.. they are VERY nice.. The main thing I noticed is that they cover more area than the OEM all-weather mats, ALSO another HUGE bonus is that they actually line up against the panels so it will keep anything from leaking over the edges and onto the carpet.. They look really great and the fitment is much like something that would of been factory made. I'd recommend them.. I only have reservations as I haven't seen an ILX with them. I'd like 100% certainty that they'd fit, but I am sure weathertech would accept them as a return if they didnt fit.

http://www.weathertech.com/honda/2012/civic/floorliner-digitalfit/bodystyle/sedan/
This picture shows how it lines up to cover more than just the factory mats will.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Covercraft's part number for the ILX car cover is C17516_ _ the last two spaces are for material so if you want the Weathershield which is their premium cover it would be C17516HG It has a 5 year warranty

I like their tan flannel which I've used on the S2000's in the garage during winter ,it has a super soft backing that won't scratch the paint

For the ILX that would be p/n C17516TF

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Here's a new product they have this year for all those who don't have a garage or who do have one but also have lilttle ones that aren't careful around Daddy's car ................Carband 360° Protection - Covercraft

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have OEM all season mats they're great ~ I love weather tech's window deflectors I've gotten them for every car so far and they don't have them made yet for the ILX :( Let me know if you find a brand that has nice ones that snap in, not stick with 3m

1 - 16 of 16 Posts