1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
Acura ilx 2013 1.5 hybrid
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends
Please write to me if you can help me.
I have Acura 1.5 Hybrid 2013
The car has a problem, its air conditioner does not let in cold air. It is better to diagnose and write down the problem, the thermal protection sensor. I bought a new thermal protector and replaced it. I did a new diagnosis of the car. It still has the same problem and the air conditioner compressor does not turn on. I checked the compressor separately and it works, it is not activated from the climate control. I also installed another climate control and the compressor did not turn on.I don't know what to do anymore. Please help me friends

· Super Moderator
2022 Acura ILX, red. Upgrades: rear spoiler, factory auto start
23 Posts
Hello friends
Please write to me if you can help me.
I have Acura 1.5 Hybrid 2013
The car has a problem, its air conditioner does not let in cold air. It is better to diagnose and write down the problem, the thermal protection sensor. I bought a new thermal protector and replaced it. I did a new diagnosis of the car. It still has the same problem and the air conditioner compressor does not turn on. I checked the compressor separately and it works, it is not activated from the climate control. I also installed another climate control and the compressor did not turn on.I don't know what to do anymore. Please help me friends
Did you actually hook it up and pull a trouble code?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts