Acura ILX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an exhaust for my 2020 ILX. I don’t know shit about car modding. I want to make my car louder and the only requirement is that it’s a whole exhaust kit so I could change it back to stock if needed. And I don’t want to be looking for individual parts. My budget is around $1500 with install if possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Full Race has an exhaust that fits our cars. It’s sits right in the middle of your price range and leave room for professional install if needed. Acurazine.com has some more info on aftermarket parts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice looking forward hope you can update us here once your car get done, i also do car mods but budget is the problem i ask some local mechanics and got a quote from $500-1000
Yea I live in Chicago. I asked around and all the shops telling me they need to make me an exhaust from the ground up, but thanks to Syko I didn’t have to go that route. I will post a video or something on here once I get it installed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad to help, keep us updated. I’m interested to hear what the exhaust actually sounds like because they only have Honda’s as sound clips. Stay safe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts