Acura ILX Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first time poster. I'm considering buying a 2015 ILX 2.4L with 6-speed manual. 81k miles, good condition, some service records. Wondering what, if any, common issues this car has that I need to look out for. Will have an independent pre-purchase inspection done. Thank you in advance for your time and effort

· Super Moderator
2022 Acura ILX, red. Upgrades: rear spoiler, factory auto start
27 Posts
Hi all, first time poster. I'm considering buying a 2015 ILX 2.4L with 6-speed manual. 81k miles, good condition, some service records. Wondering what, if any, common issues this car has that I need to look out for. Will have an independent pre-purchase inspection done. Thank you in advance for your time and effort
Kind of a dead forumn. Maybe message some past active members directly.

To my knowledge, and short experience, there are no significant issues with the normally aspirated ILX. 'Fancy Honda' so it's probably only good for about 2mil miles. Ha

Do your due diligence on a title check. There are much more thorough databases available.

If it looks too good to be true...it is...that's pretty universal.

-Mod

· Registered
41 Posts
yes you can also get the previous information of the from Vin decoder which given you the relevant information of the car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts