This is correct, good to keep some other sized sockets around, I find sometimes Honda/Acura trim also have random 12mm bolts and nuts, even some philips heads and flat heads.1. Pop open the hood and remove splash cover over the OEM grill (From memory I think it's 8 clips)
2. Underneath the car there are a billion clips (Okay I think there are like 16 clips, and I believe two 10 mm bolts) to remove... remove those... In the side of the fender, there is one screw and I believe two other clips.. remove those as well.
3. Place your hand and remove the bumper from the fender side slowly and pop them out of the clips. Careful not to pull too hard at one time because you can risk cracking the paint.
4. Repeat for the other side
5. IF you do have foglight housing disconnect wire harness. Will need to cut zip tie holding block heater (if you have a block heater...(Canadian version)
6. Enjoy.. it's not as bad as it sounds, but if you have a clip remover it helps 10 fold.