New owner: Driver Lumbar Adjustment (?)

+ Reply to Thread

New owner: Driver Lumbar Adjustment (?)

I just bought a 2013 ILX 2.4 two days ago, and I have a question about the lumbar Adjustment. According to the ILX brochure, it states that the Premium package includes 8-way power driver's seat with adjustable lumbar, but the owner's manual doesn't mention anything about it. Is there a lumbar adjustment on our cars? Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

I did a little reading and my outcome is that the brochure may have been wrong. People appraising the ilx seats say the lumbar is build in and gives great lumbar support as is. But that is not ADJUSTABLE lumbar.
    Check out acuras site here 2013 Acura ILX | Features | Interior | Acura.com
    Click interactive seat demo and you can click the button set up and see from a better view what is actually moving. Lumbar doesnt move on its own but with a combination of few adjustments you can get that section do be more defined.

My call it they wanted it to be adjustable and printed it in the brochure. But it never actually made the cut. Not with a dedicated button anyways.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.