Acura ILX Forums banner

What was your first car?

6K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  AndreMan85 
#1 ·
#13 ·
My first car was a 1994 Acura Ls coupe. I remember when I first got it all of my friends loved it and always wanted a ride. It was a great car but the only thing it was lacking was a bit more horsepower. Then the GSR model came out in 97' and I kicked myself. after I just passed it down to my brother in highschool and never looked back.

#15 ·
The first car I had was a 89' Honda civic wagon. It was the ugliest brown color you would have seen at that time, but the cabin space surprisingly sufficient. I hauled a lot of things in that car and then eventually when I got my dog he made the back seat his so now one wanted to go near the back. i decided to let it go and now just own a 1997 Acura EL. I've been looking at the ILX for a while now and even test drove it. Just waiting for my fiance to come back and make the approval. then I'll have more input about the ILX like you guys.

#17 ·
Currently driving a 2009 Acura CSX but my first car that I actually owned was a 92 Honda Prelude SRV. I still miss the car till this day. Whenever Acura decides to come out with the ILX coupe I would get rid of the CSX in a heart beat but now ill just keep a close eye.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.