ILX accessory purchase question

+ Reply to Thread

ILX accessory purchase question

New to the Acura family and would like to get some information on buying some accessories. I'm interested in getting the winter floor mats (fitted) and cargo net. My question is, is there a 3rd party site that owner's have used that sells quality items that could be recommended? Curious to know if it's just better to buy from the dealership or if there is an Acura website that owners are able to buy this type of stuff online? Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Discount Honda and Acura parts and accessories - OEM Acura Parts is what I use

*For OEM parts; I should of said
    Last edited by Trentimus; 11-23-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Clarification

Normally I'd recommend Weathertech but apparently they don't have the pattern yet for the ILX

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

I would honestly just wait for the WeatherTech Digital Fit mats to be available. Or the Husky Liners.

Thank you for the suggestions. I had looked on Husky's site previously, and just bought some cheep ones at Target. So hopefully I'll find the fitted ones sometime in the near future. Thanks again I pulled site for OEM but on my phone I couldn't navigate to well so I'll try again when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Acura wildkat View Post
    Thank you for the suggestions. I had looked on Husky's site previously, and just bought some cheep ones at Target. So hopefully I'll find the fitted ones sometime in the near future. Thanks again I pulled site for OEM but on my phone I couldn't navigate to well so I'll try again when I get home.
    Thats what I usually do, buy cheap universal mats while the high quality laser fit mats from weather tech are being made
    Can't wait for weather tech's!

Weather Tech needs to speed up their R&D department. They are so slow on new cars.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.