Annoying startup warning screen

+ Reply to Thread

Annoying startup warning screen

Hi all!! new here!! Just picked up my ILX 2.4L Dynamic last week!! LOVE IT!!! Question on the warning screen....can it be disabled? Whenever i select any function, ex. Phone, warning screen comes up first. Must press enter and then the nav map comes up. I want phone not map. Any fixes or work arounds for this? Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

There is none.

When you turn the car on and see the screen originally just click enter and itll go straight to your map screen. Then if you want to go to audi later one click will activate it.

But if you let your ilx go to the wallpaper you have to click twice to get out of the wallpaper then warning screen.

You'll get used to it in no time, dont fret.

In the beginning I clicked the button every time. But I love my wallpaper now. So I tend to leave it on my wallpaper most drives. When I want to go to audio I end up clicking audio, enter, then audio again. My passenger then always asks if I needed to hit some special sequence to do that. I tell them yes most days. hahaha

Thanks!

Didn't think there was a way to get rid of that screen. Next step is uploading wallpaper!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

If you dont know how to do wallpaper you gave to upload pictures to a usb flash drive in the main folder... dont give them their own wallpaper folder. Just plug it into the usb slot in the center and you can pull up the wallpaper through your settings menu.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.