2014 Acura ILX Gets New Standard Features, Priced From $26,900

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 2014 Acura ILX Gets New Standard Features, Priced From $26,900

Sponsored Editorial Content

2014 Acura ILX Gets New Standard Features, Priced From $26,900

Hoping to boost sales, Acura has revealed its 2014 model year ILX adding a host of new standard features to provide more content and value for its entry-level sedan.

For the new model year, the Japanese automaker has added 17-inch wheels to the ILX while the interior gets new leather seating surfaces, leatherette door liners, eight-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, and a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera. Another new standard feature is Acura’s Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and a new audio-system subwoofer, hoping to enhance the driving experience.

The 2014 ILX will be available with a 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine with 150 hp mated to a five-speed automatic transmission or a 2.4-liter, four-cylinder with 201 hp paired to a six-speed manual.

Carrying over from the 2013 model year is the Premium Package and Technology Package, while other options for the vehicle include Keyless Access System with smart entry and push button start, Pandora radio, and SMS text message function for easy connectivity. The ILX was named a 2013 Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).

Pricing for the 2014 Acura ILX five-speed automatic base model starts at $26,900 excluding an $895 destination charge, representing a $1,000 increase over the 2013 model. The 2.0-liter model with the Premium Package is $29,200 while the Technology Package brings the price up to $31,600. Six-speed manual owners will have to shell out at least $29,200.

The 2.0L ILX is rated at 24 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway while 2.4L model nets 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Everything they mentiom is new in 2014 I already have in my 2013. Smh.

for 2014 they should have listened to us and made the 2.4 the base engine or at least do something to the 2.0 to make it more alive. Acura is not doing much to push the ILX any further. Once the Mercedes CLA is out, the CLA will be in trouble.

Maybe 2015 will be a better year for the ILX?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

My friends (two) and I bought the 2013 model but loaded with Premium/Tech and Hybrid packages. My car has all three, so its a bit of a kick in the pants that I paid extra $$$$ for mine. I wonder what the Hybrid will be like when they announce it. Love the car but Acura is not paying enough attention to its ILX buyers needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Car nut View Post
    My friends (two) and I bought the 2013 model but loaded with Premium/Tech and Hybrid packages. My car has all three, so its a bit of a kick in the pants that I paid extra $$$$ for mine. I wonder what the Hybrid will be like when they announce it. Love the car but Acura is not paying enough attention to its ILX buyers needs.
    Did you just say your ILX is a hybrid premium tech?

Trentimus likes this.

I own a hybrid with the tech package and dealer upgrades too. My friends own the premium 2.4 and the 2.0 tech. Sorry about confusion on entry with the typo.

Ahhh. I see. I want those front air damn covers you have. What did you add at the dealer? I only went with wheel locks (waste) rubber mats, trunk liner, splash guards, tinting, and first aid kit for shits and giggles. Wish I went ahead and got the front lip instead of the floor mats because I now see those are pretty cheap online and having the lip factored into the 36months would have been easy.

Idiots......I heard from an engineer in Indiana that they've scaled back production of the ILX in favor of more Civics ( they run on the same line)! Obviously the idiots in Torrance aren't listening or don't give a rats ass. As stated above the 2.4L should be standard. The wife still loves hers and as long as she does we'll keep it
    AcuraPWR likes this.

Yes I have the chrom accents on front air dam and chrome on the spoiler. Added floor mats, dealer coating in and out. Bumper liner (rear) lug nuts, mud guards, trunk liner. First aid for giggles too.

Whats the dealer coating a polished accents on the spoiler?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.