aFe TR-1020B Takeda Stage-2 PRO 5R Cold Air Intake for 2013 - 2015 ILX

+ Reply to Thread

aFe TR-1020B Takeda Stage-2 PRO 5R Cold Air Intake for 2013 - 2015 ILX

Hey guys this intake was installed in my 2013 Acura ILX for approximately 6 months. It gave the car a faster throttle response and sounds really nice. I'm selling it because I am selling the car. The intake uses the lower part of the factory airbox so the install is very easy. I am including the
    original instruction manual as well as aFe filter cleaner and filter oil bottles for the filter. Other stuff included is: Takeda license plate and 2 Takeda stickers that came with the original package. See this link for additional specs and info from the aFe website.

Price is $175 plus shipping or local pickup in Long Island, NY (shipping should be around $25 depending on where you are located).

Retail price on aFe website and other retail sites is $290.00 plus shipping.

If you're local on Long Island, I can even help install for you.

Cold Air Intake System Takeda Takeda Stage-2 Pro 5R Intake System; Honda Civic 12-15 L4-1.8L TR-1020B - aFe PowerIMG_2578.jpgIMG_2580.jpgIMG_2579.jpg
    Last edited by rcaso86; 09-29-2015 at 02:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Did you use this on a 2.0 liter ILX?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.