NEW OEM 2016 ILX RIMS (Set Of 4)+ OEM CAPS + OEM LUG NUTS (16) from 2016 ILX

+ Reply to Thread

NEW OEM 2016 ILX RIMS (Set Of 4)+ OEM CAPS + OEM LUG NUTS (16) from 2016 ILX

Hey all, long time background-forum user, hope all is well.
    Had a 2016 Acura ILX I had bought new from Acura, and like many, started working on it. Sold the vehicle recently for a bigger car/truck.

eBay listing..NEW OEM 2016 ILX RIMS (Set Of 4)+ OEM CAPS + OEM LUG NUTS (16) from 2016 ILX

Price is for a set of 4 rims. Less than 100 miles on rims. Bought 2016 ILX brand new from Acura, put on aftermarket wheels shortly thereafter.

ALL CAPS INCLUDED. NO ACCIDENTS, NOT SALVAGE, NEVER IN SNOW, STORED INDOORS IN BOXES SHOWN. 17x7, 5x115.

TPMS sensors not included with rims.

Minor blemishes, nothing major. Pictures are of my rims, with the same rims on the car taken minutes after I bought the car.

I’m selling these at a reasonable price..including all OEM caps, and 16 OEM lug nuts, and they’re new—since I want to buy rims for my new project.

Check eBay or google and you’ll see that “Refurbished” or used go for 150/each or 600+ for set, and don’t usually include the OEM center caps/lug nuts/this new.

PayPal accepted. all sales final, no refunds. Shipping estimate is below. Item will be shipped once payment has cleared. Please verify fitment by yourself before buying, and don’t ask me if it’ll fit your vehicle, because I do not know.

As noted above, I will also include 16 original Acura lug nuts, from when I bought the new ILX from the Acura dealership (please note: 20 lug nuts needed, I’m giving you the 16 that I have)

Please PM with questions, serious buyers please!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Item sold, moderators please close thread, thank you everyone.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.