Acura ILX 2.4 6 Speed doesnt show exhaust tips???

+ Reply to Thread

Acura ILX 2.4 6 Speed doesnt show exhaust tips???

Hey guys, I just recently purchased my 2013 Acura ILX 2.4 6 speed yesterday. It has just a hair above 27000 miles on it. Loving it so far it is my first manual car that I've owned and not a friends that I drove for 15 minutes to learn on, xD
    My only problem is that the rear bumper covers the exhaust pipe so you can't see anything, which makes it seem like an electric car.
    Now I dont wanna do anything crazy and heavily mod my car but I would like to do the norm - rims, tint, cai, and an exhaust (possibly just a axel back)
    now would this bumper covering everything affect me adding an exhaust? or do you have to buy an aftermarket rear bumper to be able to see the exhaust tips
    I have found multipe pictures of people with their ILX and different rear bumper and showing off their exhaust but I have yet to be able to find aftermarket bumper nor will they tell me how they achieved this
    HELP PLEASE!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by basicjustin; 01-26-2017 at 02:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.