KickingTires drives the Acura ILX

+ Reply to Thread

KickingTires drives the Acura ILX

KickingTires takes the ILX for a drive and give their review of it below.

view the video here: 2013 Acura ILX Video - KickingTires

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

ILX vs Verano, all the Verano has over the ILX at the moment is a quiet cabin and turbo option. I'd still take the ILX over Verano for many reasons.

I personally haven't even considered the Verano. Isn't the ILX marketed at Gen Y? They care about style,comfort, and trends. They want the latest technology and are budget conscious. When did Buick make something that marketed to Gen Y?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Haha I dont think the brand Buick can ever really be marketed toward the younger crowd. They have been established as a luxury brand aimed towards 40+ or maybe the more mature and elder just choose Buick for its comfort and luxury. Not too much sport or performance feel there. Maybe when i hit that age group i'll start to appreciate it, no offense.

Quote Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
    I personally haven't even considered the Verano. Isn't the ILX marketed at Gen Y? They care about style,comfort, and trends. They want the latest technology and are budget conscious. When did Buick make something that marketed to Gen Y?
    Buick is revamping their vehicles, trying to get rid of the "old mans vehicle" image they has before and trying to attract a new type of Buick buyer. I will admit they did a good job with the Verano, but I won't buy that GM POS!

R20
    I wouldnt consider anythign american for that fact.. the verano isnt anything special in my eyes...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.