Acura ILX "Office" Commercial

+ Reply to Thread

Acura ILX "Office" Commercial

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Acura’s new slogan is that life should be equal parts responsibility and fun. That’s why the ILX needs to be a good clean sedan during the day and an enjoyable but responsible non-drunk drive during the night.

To better get the message across, two commercials were released. Called ‘Airport’ and ‘Office’, these are filmed in identical split screens where the Acura driver goes through equal parts of fun and responsibility.

The main focus of the car is placed on the luxury on offer, on the standard push-button start feature and exciting design. The ILX is also featured with a manual gearbox, even though very few people go for that option, and that’s because Acura wanted to convey the sporty attitude of the car.

This and the airport video are both really well done.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Acura has spent a TON of money on marketing this year esp with being a title sponser of the Avengers movie, also make me wonder how much they paied for the ass shot of the RDX haha

lol yeah the 12 and below RDX's had nice bootys for sure. Every time I saw one I would say" Daaaamnnn look at that tight ass!"

very laid back commerical, nothing crazy and low-budget like. I was hoping for a more dynamic commercial.

its a dynamic commercial where thats where its puts it as a such a classy simple yet straight foreword commercial

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.