Ilx pick up

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carloverp

Thread: Ilx pick up

Ilx pick up

SO the day finally came when i drove my 2010 tl up to the dealership and left with a brand new ILX
    So far im happy with my decision, even though the ilx isnt as luxury as my tl was its still a winner in my book
    Heres a picture of them side by side
    IMG_1289.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

HAHAH, left it with them super dirty! Well played

Congrats on the new purchase! Mind telling us what package you opt-ed for? Which motor? Any accessories added?

What was your reasoning? Didn't like the TL?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Trentimus View Post
    HAHAH, left it with them super dirty! Well played

Congrats on the new purchase! Mind telling us what package you opt-ed for? Which motor? Any accessories added?
    lmfao! yeah i just drove down from northern ontario where it was snowing, and i apologized for it being dirty but the guy at the dealership didnt care he was just happy to make a sale

I really wanted a manual so i got the dynamic 2.4 i didnt add any accesories, i figure its cheaper to get stuff like that aftermarket, and i dont like the gps that the acuras come with TBH, the one in my TL was just about as good as those maps i used to get for free when going to an amusement park, and they were outdated/ and annoying
    Trentimus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cfrp View Post
    What was your reasoning? Didn't like the TL?
    Well i only had the TL for 5 months, and although it was very comfortable and luxury it wasnt my first choice. I got an amazing deal on it when i bought it and when I went to trade it in the dealer gave me 4 grand more than what i had payed for it. Plus it was an automatic and i really wanted a manual. I enjoy driving different cars and usually change every year. The TL didnt really make sense for me either im a single guy and I do alot of driving, like in the 5 months i put on almost 10000 miles, and that thing is not as fuel efficient as I would have liked

Quote Originally Posted by carloverp View Post
    SO the day finally came when i drove my 2010 tl up to the dealership and left with a brand new ILX
    Congrats and welcome !!

Congrats!

To some it may seems like you downgraded but in your situation it was a smart move. The TL is not fuel efficient really its more of a luxury lol. And i know what you mean when it comes to automatics, I cant deal with it manual is the best in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.