NEW: Work Durandal DD5.2 Step Rim on the Acura ILX?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NEW: Work Durandal DD5.2 Step Rim on the Acura ILX?

What do you guys think about these new wheels from Work on the Acura ILX? What size and offset would you get it in if you were to get it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

I like them actually, i think it would go well on the Acura ILX. I've always like 5 spokes. In terms of fitment i would probably say 19x9 45 offset but im just throwing it out there. Not really sure whats gonna fit or not.

Look expensive. No way to know since most people haven't really tried to fit aftermarket rims on yet.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Looks high-end and would compliment the car IMHO

Go for it

If you could afford it go ahead i'm willing to bet those wheels with tires will cost you 1/4 the price of an ILX!

Personally those little bolt things that go around the lip are busy and annoying looking.. keep in mind when looking at wheels you want the wheels to flow with the car.. the ILX is most smooth curves so personally I'd accent as such.. but at the end of the day it's what you can afford, AND what you like on your car.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentimus View Post
    Personally those little bolt things that go around the lip are busy and ......
    They're a pain to clean

You guys make very good points. I'm having my doubts about them now but still keeping them as an option.

Yes they may not flow with the ILX cause of it's very smooth free flowing bodylines and not all busy looking like the wheels I posted. and then cleaning them! That can eat up a lot of my time. I'll post up any other wheels I like

Quote Originally Posted by ILX-Fan View Post
    You guys make very good points. I'm having my doubts about them now but still keeping them as an option.

Yes they may not flow with the ILX cause of it's very smooth free flowing bodylines and not all busy looking like the wheels I posted. and then cleaning them! That can eat up a lot of my time. I'll post up any other wheels I like
    Seriously they are sweet wheels ,I say go for it . Any wheel is going to require routine maintenance to look like new .

Thats a whole lot of dish! Not familiar with the brand of wheels but they do look pricey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.