Got my windows tinted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Got my windows tinted

Got my windows tinted

IMG_1699.jpgIMG_1703.jpgIMG_1698.jpgGot my windows tinted, 5% in the back, 20% in the front =) makes the ILX look alot more better
    Ahmed likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

looking great! One of the first black Acura ILX with tints ive seen. The tints not only serve a purpose of toning down the sun but i now i noticed the chrome trimming around the window even more.

Looking rather excellent. Nice!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

WOW! You're right, tinting the Acura ILX does make it look way better. Did you make sure to check with the window tinting laws where you live before tinting your windows?

I would be concerned about the rear windows being 5%, hopefully cops don't give you any trouble.

Yea i made sure of the laws, 5% on the rear is fine but 20% in the front is not legal but everyone does it lol, hopfully cops dont give trouble

from past experiences most cities/states are okay with people having rear tints are dark as they please, m, most window tint laws apply to front windows.
    once I had 10% tint in the rear, 35% tint in the front, cop pulled me over (this was at night), took a light to the tints and let me go without a ticket.

The only negative thing about the back windows being really dark is that at night its hard to really see out of especially when your parking. It does look nice though. The law i think is pretty generic police usually want to identify whose driving the vehicle. ANd if they cant I can see them hassling you.

Well actualy it doesnt bother me, i san see out the back window with the 5% tint at night just fine, and parking isnt a problem with the backup camra, but thats just me

Well its really nice work.. I like you car.. as it is in black color which is my favorite one and the car is shining after tinting in sunshine. Thanks for sharing you work. Do you have done other modifications with you car? If yes then please share that.
    Last edited by Adam007; 09-27-2014 at 09:37 AM.

it looks really cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.