Exclusive Rear Lip Spoilers for Acura ILX 2013-2015

+ Reply to Thread

Exclusive Rear Lip Spoilers for Acura ILX 2013-2015

Rear spoilers are one of the most popular auto accessories available on the aftermarket. From mild to wild, a rear spoiler can change the entire look of any vehicle. We have 2 exclusive options from Pure and T5i designed for Acura ILX 2013-2015 , which you might find interesting. Discover more information about Pure with this link and learn more about T5i here.

Pure® - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler has custom design, made from Fiberglass, installs easily with screws and gaskets. This spoiler gives the sleek, more high ended appearance to your vehicle.

T5i® - Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler will be good solution for you, if you are looking for a more subtle and at the same time appealing upgrade. It has the style and performance appeal of the factory unit, made from ABS plastic, installs easily with 3M™ tape and screws.

Check prices for your model and see other details here: 2014 Acura ILX Spoilers at CARiD.com

Both spoilers are available in Unpainted and Painted versions (you can check the paint code by VIN# or with paint code labels, located at the driver side door jamb).

Chrome accessories, performance chips, and air intakes for Acura at Acura Accessories & Parts at CARiD.com The variety of performance accessories at affordable prices!
    Last edited by carid; 10-08-2014 at 02:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.