Need help with scratch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help with scratch

Hey guys, I need yall's help with something. I was at WalMart on May 19th, and someone like scrapped my car or something while I was shopping. I talked to the manager and they couldnt catch the guy on camera. Anyways, I dont care how it happend. I really want to get it repaired. Here is a pic..

IMG_20130520_161621.jpg

How much would it cost to get it repaired? I really want this car to be like perfect and this is just bugging the hell out of me..
    Also, should I pay for it through my insurance or just with my own cash?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Wow that horrible. You should try getting it done through insurance, just make sure your insurance rate won't go increase by too much. Sometimes insurance compaines will be like or or they'll be nice and cover it with no cost to you.

Paying out of your own pocket to have it fixed properly will cost a bit. $400-600 range is my best guess.

Sounds about right on cost. Your car is silver so it's best to have the professionals due the work. It might be cheap enough to pay for yourself. Good luck on the repair.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SharppSwordd View Post
    Hey guys, I need yall's help with something. I was at WalMart on May 19th, and someone like scrapped my car or something while I was shopping. I talked to the manager and they couldnt catch the guy on camera. Anyways, I dont care how it happend. I really want to get it repaired. Here is a pic..

IMG_20130520_161621.jpg

How much would it cost to get it repaired? I really want this car to be like perfect and this is just bugging the hell out of me..
    Also, should I pay for it through my insurance or just with my own cash?
    To eliminate some of your concerns on which way to go 1st call around and find a reputable body shop that will do a free estimate. 2nd determine their cost for repair vs your deductable and potential increase in insurance coverage in the future 3rd determine which path is most affordable for you..

I am so sorry to see that.. I would be so sad.

damn who does this kind of thing! I dont understand people messing other peoples property! Feel sorry for you hope you get it fixed without hurting your pocket..

What sucks is that May 19th is my birthday..

Anyways, Im already setting up appointments for free estimates. Thanks for all the help!

sorry to hear about this man, I'd be so mad. I'm always so paranoid when I park anywhere.

holy crap. that is one heck of a scratch. curious as to what happened to cause such a serious scratch.

From the location, it almost looks like it was intentionally inflicted. That REALLY sux!

I looks like someone used a very hard sharp object

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.