Making ECU/Software changes in 2013 Acura ILX Hybrid Tech

+ Reply to Thread

Making ECU/Software changes in 2013 Acura ILX Hybrid Tech

Does anyone know or has tried any of the software changes onto their ILX? I am referring to ECU/Software changes that could enable things like playing DVD in navigation, removing speedlock to allow you to select things while driving, etc. I am curious to find out especially since I was able to do all those changes in my BMW and lots of them were software changes that required me to enable/disable things in the ECU. On my BMW, I am able to open and close windows, side mirrors, and truck using the keyless remote, removed the speedlock so I can pair a new phone while driving, and lots of other things, my wife's ILX seems pretty bare without those changes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Acura ILX Forum
    Advertisements

No one has found a solution for this yet. I believe RDX and TL owners are tyring to figure out the same still.

Also Id check out acurazine for the ILX section. A lot more of us over there.

Great topic. I know a company that are genius when it comes to auto computers. These guys are considered the premier ECU/ ECM builders of the auto industry and I'm sure they can steer you in the right direction if they haven't already come up with a solution for it already.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.